We were so happy to have cousins nearby for a couple of weeks. Jackson, Grant, and Baby Lincoln (and their mom and dad) were visiting Grammy. It was wonderful that the kids all got to know one another. David and Mary LOVED spending time with this crew. (And I had a good time chatting with Teresa. By the way, neither of us has discovered the secret to being a mom of small children and not losing your mind.)
One day we all met at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. I was very pleasantly surprised! It was a great museum. We can't wait to go back. (But it won't be as fun without the cousins.)
(The batteries in my camera were dead that day, so I stole the above picture from Wikipedia.)Another day Grammy treated the kids to a morning at one of those bouncy places. I really think David thought he had died and gone to heaven. The boys had a blast!
This super cutie is Grant. He is a force of nature! (He must be something real special because he earned Mary's respect and admiration, which is no small matter.)
(What I am missing is a picture of Baby Lincoln. David and Mary both adored him!!)
We also had lots of fun hanging out at Grammy's house.
Here are the kiddos building a giant Duplo tower with Aunt Teresa.
Cute cousins.
This is Mary and Grant playing some kind of elaborate hot lava game. Meanwhile, David and Jackson were engrossed in a game of hide-n-seek. (Can you spot where Jackson was hiding?)
Here David is found by Jackson (with some help from the little ones).
David and Jackson rush off for another round. (Cousin Evie was in the neighborhood for a brief visit. She's modeling David's crocs.)
Story time with Grammy is always a favorite.
So is squeezing into boxes.
The last night we hung out with them, I was determined to get a picture of all the cousins together. No matter what, I needed an OFFICIAL COUSINS PICTURE.
So I instructed David to wrestle an uncooperative Mary into the picture.
THE OFFICIAL COUSINS PICTURE:
Ben, Teresa, Jackson, Grant, and Lincoln: We are so grateful we were just down the road during your visit to Grammy's. It was great to play together! We can't wait to play again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.