Friday, April 16, 2010

Hasta luego

I am going to Honduras tomorrow!

I guess I was wrong about this. Greg and I will be celebrating our anniversary alone in the lush landscape of the Mayan Copan Ruins.

Too bad I feel crummy. I have a bad cold that keeps getting worse every day. I should be excited to explore part of another country. Instead, all I can fantasize about is passing out with a bottle of NyQuil on a king size bed in the San Pedro Sula InterContinental.

No matter what, I'll be with Greg. And THAT, my friends, is what's important.

It's a quick trip. When it comes right down to it, it's too hard for me to leave my children for very long. This is not an easy year for them, especially for David, and I don't need to make it harder by disappearing for a lengthy amount of time. So I will be back on my blog next week. And perhaps I will have more to show than pictures of hotel wall decor.

And, Greg, I will see YOU tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.