Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We hope your Thanksgiving was as good as ours!

Greg's parents graciously hosted us (meaning me, David, Mary, my parents, Tio and Tia) as well some fun longtime family friends of theirs, the D. family. Good company and good food. It doesn't get any better! (Grammy is a PRO when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner, so the meal was quite the treat indeed! Yum!)

This is my parents behind the lovely table. (Check out the turkey pineapple!)

Greg's family has a tradition (started soon after we were married) of recording what you are thankful for on the napkins. It's always fun to see what people wrote in previous years. Here is everyone busy with Sharpies and grateful hearts:

Every year I grow to love Thanksgiving more and more. What a wonderful holiday! And best celebrated with a gaggle of loved ones. The children and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love us this year.

P.S. Want to know what I wrote on my napkin?

GREG
alisa '09

P.P.S. What I didn't write is that I miss him so much my heart is breaking to pieces. But this holds true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.