Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun with Aunt Marie

Yesterday my mom, the kids, and I met Aunt Marie at the local aquarium. My kids love Aunt Marie! Sure, sometimes it takes 5 or 6 seconds for them to warm up again... Aunt Marie definitely has a gift with children. David and Mary had a great time exploring the aquarium with Aunt Marie. ("Aunt Marie! Aunt Marie! Aunt Marie, come here! Come look, Aunt Marie!")




The touch pool could have been a favorite--if my kids weren't too scared to touch anything.


But it was still rather thrilling.


The penguins were definitely a favorite. (And they required no touching.)




I think we all thoroughly enjoyed the aquarium. It's just right size for a fun outing with small children!

Thanks for a fun morning, Aunt Marie!


P.S. My mom and I swung by Ikea before we headed back to Park City. When we got out of the car at Ikea, Mary was super sad to see that Aunt Marie wasn't with us anymore. Come visit us in Wisconsin, Aunt Marie! We miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.