Because of preschool, Greg and I had some time to ourselves (more or less) in the mornings while he was here.
We attended the temple together the first chance we had. It's not often we get to participate in an endowment session, the two of us. I think we both savored the peace and love we felt there together.
Another morning we went walking on the North Shore Trail along Grapevine Lake.
For our final "date morning" we visited the Dallas Art Museum.
I just never know what is going to capture my imagination. That day it was the Spanish Colonial Art. (Yes, I was surprised too.) But I thought these paintings from 16th-century Bolivia were wonderful.


I also really liked this (though more sentimental and not as much fun as the Bolivian paintings). It is Christ and His Mother Studying the Scriptures:

Here is something secular. When I saw this toiletry, the first thing I thought of was Mary. How she would love to play with it.
We spent some lovely mornings together.
.
.
.
.
I miss my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.